[Mgs] Update on 74.5 BGT

schultejim schultejim at msn.com
Tue Apr 7 17:03:48 MDT 2015

Rick,
I am joining the fun. I haven't posted here in ages. Well anyway I restored a 74.5 BGT over the past 3 years. I continue to upgrade it. Lately installed cruise control, LED lights all around the outside and the tach and speedo. Also a friend gave me a set of Wipac driving lights and they are now functioning. Also installed a heat shield between the headder/muffler and the drivers seat. Looking forward to driving it to Niagara Falls this June.
Jim
70 B
74.5 BGT
58 Magnette ZB

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone