[Mgs] MGA Radiator Duct measurement

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Sep 15 09:54:54 MDT 2014

Tom,

Measurements off my '59 are:

13 3/8" - shelf to underside of shroud ( measurement in your photo)

12 1/8" - shelf to top of metal duct in front of its mounting bracket

   9 1/8" - shelf to upper radiator mounting hole

FWIW, the front side of the duct bracket you fabircated is 3" in forward
of the rubber bonnet buffer hole that is in the bonnet channel.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

/S//afety Fast/,

Dave W.
Burlington WI