[Mgs] Fuel starvation issues (or at least I think it is)

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sun Sep 14 07:53:53 MDT 2014

HP pump minimum rate is one Imperial pint per minute, AUF types 30 secs, and
in practice it should be double that.

If your rate was at the carbs and you get much better at the pump, then the
line to the front is causing a blockage.  There is normally a joint
half-way, you could try opening that up to indicate which section it is in.
Then you could try poking stiff wire up it.