[Mgs] List Up?

Ed Kaler shop at justbrits.com
Tue Jul 1 15:10:46 MDT 2014

<<  On 6/30/2014 8:00 PM, Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:
> I get message but my posts get bounced.  >>

As Mark might say, Charlie (etal):

"Edit your replies ! !"

In your case (and other Listers <G>),  EDIT the "To:" address to The
List and NOT
a Lister or even yourself so when the autoX.com soft 'reads' the
requested post, it
is FROM: ........ at autox.team.com and approves it (unless [maybe] it is
an original
post from an aol or yahoo).

If you feel you absolutely 'must' include someone as a DUPLICATE, then
either use
[another] "To:" BUT SECOND or "CC:".   NEVER, I repeat NEVER send to post to
the List as a "BCC:" ! !

HTHs !

Ed
Owner, 9issa at justbrits dot com ('joke' list);
Owner, polysci_101 at justbrits dot com (political & arguments ONLY);
Owner, 10 other private lists.
ALL using same software as team.net, MailMan.