[Mgs] Triumph od Tranny. sorry

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 15:52:35 MST 2014

Frank, very good chance that Leyland British Auto in Arundel, Maine has one. I
will be there tomorrow working on my engine and will ask him.
Carl

On
Sunday, February 2, 2014 3:45 PM, FrankK <frankk12 at verizon.net> wrote:

I am
reluctant to post this message here as it is a request for a Spitfire od
tranny that my best friend is in dire need of.  I have so many MG parts but
not one Triumph part and I know many of you are multi marque owners, If anyone
has a lead on a Triumph Spitfire od tranny I would appreciate hearing from
you. He has been restoring this car  for many years now  and in the twilight
of his life he decided to finish it.  Thanks for any leads you are able to
provide. I will pass them along.
Frank Krajewski

Mgs at autox.team.net
Donate: