[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 76, Issue 18

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 18:27:50 MDT 2013

The crank will fit. There was some reason I think the older slabside
crank is a better design, but I can't think what it is right now. The
only thing that changed, that I'm aware of,  was the shape of the
counterweightsand I can't see how it would have been cheaperto retool
for the angled onesso they must have had another reason. Less metal? New
union steward?

Glenn