[Mgs] heavy clutch pedal all of a sudden

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Sep 16 09:28:35 MDT 2013

mgbob,

   I wouldn't rebuild the clutch master just because the slave is
leaking.  I'd do the slave and replace the flex hose; see how that works
out.

Dave,

   I had the same symptoms as you described.  The problem was a
internally disintegrating flex hose.  Getting the hose off the steel
line is pretty easy if you take out the starter for access.

CR