[Mgs] Fwd: Re: [Fot] Waving to ghosts

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Sep 11 12:38:01 MDT 2013

Further notes on Peter Egan and the "new" R&T:

Re: [Fot] Waving to ghosts

    I was talking to Peter during the rain delay. He said the new
    management came to RT in California and said the offices are moving
    and none of you are coming. They basically fired everybody but
    Peter. Than one of the junior editors told Peter to rewrite an
    article. Seriously tell Peter Egan to rewrite an article. That was
    enough for Peter. He said he would give them the three articles he
    was working on and call it quits. They even fired the great
    motorsports photographer Jon Lamm. He did not say unemployed for
    long. Some say change is good. In this case I do not agree. RIP Road
    & Track

         John