[Mgs] Wheels

Rod Williams PRNDL at sonic.net
Sun Sep 1 16:39:11 MDT 2013

On Sep 1, 2013, at 11:05 AM,From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren at byu.net>
wrote:
>> Anyone have an idea of what it costs in th US to sandblast and
>> powdercoat a set of Rostyles for an MGB?

You might want to give second thought to powder coating wheels. It isn't
generally recommended. Powder coating looks nice but it chips easily and is
impossible to touch up and leaves the wheels subject to rust under the powder
coat paint where it's chipped. Wheels are an inappropriate place to use it.
(don't ask me how I know this. $$$) Frame and other parts work well but it's
just not a very rugged finish. You'd likely be better off painting wheels.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California