[Mgs] The End of Car Culture

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Oct 27 12:15:23 MDT 2013

I have found every kid I've met loves cool old cars.  and everyone of every
age who sees those little cars stuffed into the garage are envious.

now whether that translates into hard dollars and actually owning one is a
different story.

beware the liberal east coast media and their pronouncements.

donbt fear the demise of our hobby.  these cars are special, and only a
small proportion of the population really appreciates antique cars enough to
get one.  those special people will continue to keep our cars and other
antiques on the road.  here in texas car shows are becoming so popular that
you could spend all day every weekend at them.