[Mgs] Get classic cars racing movie

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 23:13:02 MDT 2013

Jette and I just finished 'Drive a Crooked Road' which was on TCM
several weeks ago. Mickey Rooney isn't acting in it anymore than he was
in 'The Black Stallion'. (He enjoyed fast cars and fast horses.) You
could tell he was just being himself, at least through the first half.
That's where all the cars are. The second half turns to drama and he
starts acting and it's still good. He works as a Britcar dealer mechanic
who gets seduced into a heist by a hot broad. Good film. Even she's
believable.  Another one of TCM's surprises.

Glenn