[Mgs] MGC resources

Ulla & Sven Ordell bispmotala at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 08:13:45 MDT 2013

Hi WM,
Good, I hope you will find the MGC rewarding. I think you know that the
engine is quite different to the 3000. The interior is, of course the same
as same year MBGs, Brakes, including the servos in principle, are same as
late BJ8s. Chassis front of the seats are totally different from MGBs, other
body parts usually the same as MGBs.

That said I favour Brown&Gammons in the UK for parts, they have an online
service.

Feel free to contact me off line if you have any specific questions.

Best regards
Sven Sweden
MGC GT and Austin Healey 3000 mk 3.