[Mgs] Intro. New BGT owner

W. David Houser mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 16:32:56 MST 2013

Welcome, Mark.
I've got a 67 BGT Special and look forward to any questions you may have about
the car.
Cheers,
Dave Houser
Brooksville, FL

On Nov 19, 2013, at 6:22 PM, Mark wrote:

> Hello,  My name is Mark and I am from Nashville, TN.  I just got home with a
new, to me, BGT in Mineral Blue.  I am not new to the autox.team.net list
server as I have been on other lists since the late 90's but I have been
lurking here for a few months.  I have had several other British cars, Healey
100, TR4A, Midget, TR2, a few other Sprites and Midgets and currently share my
garage with a Bugeye and the new BGT.  I have know the car I bought for 7 or 8
years and know both of the recent previous owners.  The car was nicely
restored locally and only needs a little freshening up and driving.  This is
my first MGB though, so I will probably have some questions.  I will try not
to ask stupid questions and I already know what oil to use and how much air to
put in the tires.  I already have reservations for NAMGBR event in French Lick
next Spring and hopefully will meet some of you there.  I am a displaced
Hoosier but have never been to French Lick so we are looking forward to being
there.  Any of you that are also on the Spridgets list let me know you are
here too.