[Mgs] Gearbox oil

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 5 07:58:59 MST 2013

Hello Rick,

I would go with no. 2. Most dirt and particulates in there will drain out
now and then a short run-in of a few hundred miles will further flush it
out.

In fact, I've just had an even better idea. Drain, change, drive the few
hundred miles to my SW Missouri location, turn over keys and title and I'll
take it from there. Would you prefer a bus or plane ticket home? ;-)

Seriously, thanks again for posting your progress. You've done a terrific
job and it's been a real inspiration.

Cheers,

David