[Mgs] MG2013 - Oregon

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Tue May 28 10:46:50 MDT 2013

Read the event literature or web site to see what is provided for the
registration fee. Based on past events, this probably includes a t-shirt and
other tchotkes, a tour or road run of some kind, and a dinner or BBQ. It's
not $100 for just a one-day show entry.

British car meets always include a range of cars from survivors, drivers and
barn finds to concours contenders, and the participants have a similar range
of interests. Yes, there are people who are only interested in "pefect"
cars, but there are plenty of people who aren't comfortable talking about
concours points, but are willing to swap breakdown yarns and family
histories.

This is the national meet for one of the two nationwide MGB organizations
(why we need two is another question), so I would expect a good turnout from
the west coast, at least. It would probably be a very good place to show a
car for sale.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149