[Mgs] Handbrake and bolts

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:35:59 MDT 2013

Yea Dan.  Less than a dozen!  And that's for bolts only!  And if one
wishes to make the restoration totally correct, that would be the way
to go.  Its also the way to invest more in the restoration than the
final result is worth!

BTW, here's a look at the handbrake after refinishing.  A new one is
not available (from Moss) so some day, I may have this one re-chromed.
 Until then...

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130523_142433.jpg

-rick