[Mgs] MGB wiring harness

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue May 21 06:00:55 MDT 2013

Well that's another option I hadn't thought of, so thanks for that.  However
the headlamp and parking/indicator light wires wouldn't reach anywhere near
the centre of the grille on either my 73 or 75, and the parts catalogues
I've looked at only show one headlamp sub-harness for all chrome bumper
cars.