[Mgs] A little TD work

Tuck Southworth tuck.southworth at gmail.com
Sat May 18 15:42:33 MDT 2013

Rick,
Really like following your posts and the pics.  One phrase you used has me
concerned.  Distorted fan blades.  On more then one occasion I have seen
distorted fan blades shear off and dig right into the radiator.  Considering
the cost I'd think about replacing that fan.  You even have some options on
what to replace it with.
just my 2 cnt's
Tuck

Sent from my iPad