[Mgs] MGA Master Cylinger

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Mon May 13 04:16:35 MDT 2013

Hi guys, I've just starter to rebuild the master cylinder on the A and have
ordered a complete rebuild kit of seals etc. Over the weekend I noticed the
top gasket is different to the old one I have and questioned this with the
company I bought the kit from. They have come back to me and said that the
master cylinder I have is from an MGZA, ZB and not an MGA.

Does any one know if this was a common replacement and is it detremental in
any way apart from not being original? Are the internal seals the same?

Thanks

Tom
1960 MGA (in total rebuild)
1965 AH 3000 MKIII