[Mgs] Prewar MG makes lots of damage

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat May 11 06:30:12 MDT 2013

Driving Paul. Somehow it seems the car did not want to start initially. So
the driver went out for a look at the front of the car - I assume under the
bonnet. Suddenly the car started to drive without the driver behind the
wheel.
A passenger still was sitting in his seat, but apparently could not prevent
the damage.

So your thoughts are not far away I think.
I leave my MG always in neutral, when I'm out of the GT.
A cut-off switch is a good extra to consider...

Cheers,
Hans