[Mgs] Help Connecticut TD project needs completion

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu May 9 10:30:28 MDT 2013

Automotive Restorations in Stratford, CT does very nice work.  It is
a large shop with a lot of skilled people.  Brooklands Engineering
Works, also in Stratford, is at the opposite end of the spectrum.  It
is a small shop run by Jim Perman.  Jim is meticulous and does very
nice work as well.  Unfortunately, neither of these like to work for
free, so expect to spend some significant money.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net