[Mgs] Oil bummer

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sun May 5 12:22:46 MDT 2013

In 1986 I installed a Teflon lined oil pressure hose form Moss
Motors, life-time guarantee.  It is still hanging in there 27 years
and 1/4 million miles later (same as the two fuel hoses at the
carburetors).  Teflon is good stuff in contact with
petrochemicals.  It predates but survives our switch to 10% ethanol fuel.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.cmo