[Mgs] Stripping paint, uggg.

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Wed May 1 17:29:29 MDT 2013

Well, it was good prose:>) What I was meaning to get out, was, the can says
the chemicals used can not be made unposionous and therefore, care must be
used in it's disposal. When you put it on the paint, it loosens the paint
and apparently you can wipe it off. But does it stay a poisounous compound
requiring special handling at the local garbage dump, or does it evaporate
and therefore is no longer a nasty thing?

crk