[Mgs] Stupid movie coming up

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Mar 26 02:57:42 MDT 2013

The thing that struck me was the relatively small amount of damage, which
tallies with the crash-tests of the day.  This car, however, is probably
more than 40 years old and in poor condition externally at least.
Originally the tests were 30mph square on to a concrete block.  Hitting the
front of lorry I would have expected the chassis rails to go under the
bumper and the damage to extend a lot further back on the upper parts of the
car.