[Mgs] Clutch effort

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Mar 22 03:00:44 MDT 2013

Don't take it personally.  It's not that long ago that a suggestion to jack
the engine under the sump (to change the engine mounts) brought a response
that unless you use a piece of timber to spread the load the sump will
buckle - well, yes!  If that was considered to be the level of technical
experience at that time who am I to assume it should be any different now.
The audience here ranges from people with 50 years or more experience to
complete beginners, and replies to posts are addressed to all, not just the
original poster.