[Mgs] Spurned an offer

melfrankus at carolina.rr.com melfrankus at carolina.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 16:56:57 MDT 2013

Well said dontoy. I admire and respect your response.  Sadly, my dad was more about bonding over lawn maintainance.  My children have no interest in cars except as transportation.  Our youngest is 31 and never cared to learn how to drive a straight shift.  Still, I've had old British cars since HS and 50 years later they are still a special treat to own and drive....Mel
----