[Mgs] Spurned an offer

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Mar 18 11:26:02 MDT 2013

Maybe I should have included a little context.

Back when my MG actually looked nice, yeah, I was flattered when people
wanted to buy it. Probably some of them were sincere. But I really suspect
they would have backed off after closer inspection.

But now that it's in primer (mostly), with rust bubbles and a bashed-up
front end, I figure that any unsolicited offers coming from persons that
don't even know what kind of car it is are not to be taken seriously.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 3/16/13 5:48 PM, melfrankus at carolina.rr.com at melfrankus at carolina.rr.com