[Mgs] XPAG engine + gearbox weight

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 15 16:39:04 MDT 2013

Hello Rick,

My advice, which might be worth 2p on a good day, is to purchase a unit with
much more capacity than you think you might need. The difference in cost
won't be that much and you will have a greater safety margin and increased
capability. My reasoning is that it's better to have and not need than to
need and not have.

Good luck,

David