[Mgs] TIRES

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon Jul 29 17:53:24 MDT 2013

Tom, I have become a fan of Vredestein tires, available from local
vendors as well as the major internet and catalog sources.  I had
185-70R15 on my '58 MGA coupe but for some reason had interference
problems.  (A recent purchase, they came with the car.) I put them on my
'57 coupe race car without interference problems.  I can't explain why.
Nevertheless, many people I race with use 165-R15 and 175-70R15 as
well.  I ended up with 155-R15 on the '58.  While radials are perhaps
not suitable for the purists, they seem to be working fine for me.