[Mgs] Mess, run out of space

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jul 18 22:38:56 MDT 2013

Rick,

Those look like nice tires.  What brand of all
season are they, I couldn't make it out.

Funny, my work benches
look like that too!

Keep up the good work!

Dave
W.

> Hey Friends,
>
> I have
run out of storage space and the garage is a mess.

I'm going to have to go through everything and make some changes.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130718_112215.jpg

> The
wheels are being media blasted as I type and today, I bought the

wheel paint to refinish them.  Once that's done and given a day to
> allow the paint to cure, I'll get the tires mounted and
balanced.
> They will then go into storage awaiting
installation.

> And just for the fun of it; In addition
to the storage shelves, here's
> how the work benches look now.
The first picture is of what used to
> be the 'dirty' bench where
things came apart and were cleaned.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130718_112206.jpg

> The
tools, not in the tool chest, are all English, except for the

Whitworth tools.

> The next picture is of what I once
called the 'clean' bench where I
> assembled various clean bits.
Tools here are all metric (for no
> reason other than the fact
that the last engine I built, was
> European).
>
> http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20130718_112224.jpg

Sadly, both benches are now 80% storage, and 20% available for work.
> That's gotta change - and will be changed over the next few days.
If

Mgs at autox.team.net
http://www.team.net/archive
http://www.team.net/forums