[Mgs] regulator?

Monte Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:54:52 MDT 2013

That's it; I had a 67B for years and I remember now that the oil gauge was
also affected by the stabilizer.  So should I replace it now, or wait until
it goes completely? I don't notice a difference in the halogen lights(I'll
be installing a relay for the lights soon) or the wipers, but I also don't
use them much.
Monte