[Mgs] Voltmeter bounces when I shut off the engine

Duvall Video Productions mike at duvallvideo.com
Wed Jul 17 10:31:27 MDT 2013

Paul,  Are you saying they cut the engine with the anti runon valve and
actually delayed cutting power or are you simplifying?   I'm looking at the
later N American wiring diagram and I don't see any way they are delaying
ignition cut off...

I have earlier cars and don't know much about the later B.

Mike