[Mgs] Miss

Monte Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 21:59:07 MDT 2013

Thanks for the hints, Bob. We are just going to a wedding this weekend; a
short trip for us but a fairly long one for the MG.

 After not driving the car for about 8-9 months, I just drove out the last
of the "stale" gas on this trip and filled the tank about 100 miles ago. I
was suspecting that the filling agitated some gunk in the tank that got by
the filter and into the carb. It ran great for 150 miles until it sat for 6
hours.
I'll try your fix in the AM.  When I get home I'll order some new float
bowl rubbers and drop the cover to see what's what.