[Mgs] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

James Schulte schultejim at msn.com
Mon Jul 8 18:32:39 MDT 2013

I have been a Sierra Club member and an MG Club member for many years. One
likes the outdoors and the other likes driving in the outdoors. Kind of like
Dr Jekyll...you get my point. I also am a member of Delaware River Keepers. We
like to think we are helping to protect millions of people's drinking water
and recreation area.
On another note, a friend in DC is part of a think tank concerned about water
wars in 20-30 years from now. We are fortunate to have many rivers and lots of
water, but other countries don't. Oh but I digress. I love my MG's and love
the people no matter what they feel about tree huggers and river waders (-;
Safety Fast
Bring on the oil testers.
Jim
70B
74.5 BGT
58 Magnette ZB

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:00 PM, "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins at ktc.com>
wrote:

> Agree on sending oil to the labs.  Don't sell Sierrans short though.  They
have a way of being hardy individualists.  I've been a Sierra Club Member for
decades.