[Mgs] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:40:13 MDT 2013

Reading through the website I found at least one false statement, but
beyond that, does it bother anybody else that on a multipage website
offering an item for sale there are NO pictures of the item, no instruction
book, no video of it being used?  How am I supposed to get the oil out of
the engine to test it, seems a logical question, but I can't find an answer
on their website.  What I did find are lots of appeals to authority, but
damn few facts about what they are selling.
Websites like this have me reaching to place one hand protectively over my
wallet and the the other protectively over my family jewels.
Rick