[Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Jul 8 12:15:41 MDT 2013

Folks,

I find six speeds just too many - It's like those razors that have 5
blades.  I just imagine a Scottish warrior going into battle with a
five bladed sword !!   But then I suppose if you have an inferior
blade you need five to compensate.  If you have low power engine then
you need more gears - viz- an 18 wheeler rig.