[Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sat Jul 6 09:02:24 MDT 2013

I have just bought the latest in GPS type systems.  It is only 9" by
4" and 3/8" thick.  It needs no batteries and takes power from you
hands as you use it.  It is pretty robust but does not like water and
may disintegrates if it gets too wet.  Replacing parts is impossible
but as they are so cheap a new one is the way to  go.  It now has
wide distribution and I bought mine in a convenience store.  Only
problem is it cannot be updated but again the cost of them means
updating with a new one is quite acceptable.  There is a wide range
covering most of the world.  If you want to buy one the best place to
go is a stationary store and ask for "Mobile Adaptive Positioning Systems"