[Mgs] Dynamic timing 74 B

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 5 01:23:05 MDT 2013

I did solder mine shut - they were sticking open in very cold weather on my
daily driver, I suspect from icing - as I wanted to keep invasive surgery to
a minimum.  If this high idle has occurred since you changed the butterflies
it could be they one or both aren't seating properly.  You might have to
take them off and squint through the body at a light source.