[Mgs] Looking for 6V batteries for MGA

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Thu Jul 4 11:35:58 MDT 2013

Folks,

I was with Marconi in UK for years around mid 60's selling "real
time" computers for defence, air traffic control, electricity grid
control, and am amazed at how dumb today's "commercial" computing is.
We had tracker balls ( a wow "invention" by a later US company -
Apple??), we had the touch screen (later "invented by Sylvania)' we
had  what is now touted as "multi-tasking" and guess what?  We had
the USB only more powerful ( you could string CPUs together and share jobs !!!)

As to programming - MS must be the worst