[Mgs] Looking for 6V batteries for MGA

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jul 3 14:27:40 MDT 2013

Dan DiBiase wrote:
> Anyone else getting blank messages or just me? Have received a couple....

Email for the Team.Net lists goes through an HTML -> plain text converter.
Sometimes the filter gets confused by poorly constructed HTML and ends up
tossing out the entire message.  On my list of things to do in the near
future
is see if I can find a more robust filter.

This wouldn't be an issue for the forums ( link below if you aren't on
digest )
but very few folks make use of other services I provide.  If more people
used the
forums, more people would use the forums ;-)

But folks like the email list, so I'll keep working on making it happen.

mjb.