[Mgs] ZDDP (Again)??!!??

Henri Lefebvre 71mgbgt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:29:53 MST 2013

I do not build engines, I leave that responsibility to my mechanic.

He rebuilt my '71 MGB GT engine 5 years ago, new cam, lifters, push
rods, pistons, rings, polished crank plus bearings etc, slightly more
performance than stock. He also rebuilt my TR6 engine 4 years ago,
165hp, triple webers, high compression, 150hp PI cam, lifters, push
rods, polished & ported head etc. Both engines were broken-in
appropriately on his engine dyno.
I use both cars, plus my TR8, as daily drivers during the spring to
fall period, and did drive the TR6 on the track in non racing events.
My mechanic warrants the rebuilt engines and does all the oil changes
using exclusively Castrol GTX plus Comp Cam additive.

http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=CC&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=159

 We both sleep well at night and we have been good friends for 20 years.

YMMV

Henri

71 MGB GT
75 TR6