[Mgs] ZDDP (Again)??!!??

Paul Osborne paul at ece.rochester.edu
Tue Jan 29 19:25:15 MST 2013

Exactly what I was saying. for the every day driver of our cars mostly, stock
engine, a good quality oil, and regular changes, what I think most of us have,
this works. As for the race crowd, yes, more protection is needed.       As
for my driving, my overdrive GT with a mild cam gets driven for hours at 70mph
+ on the way up.   In the Adirondacks where the camp is the car gets a nice
work out.  But that is me.

paul o