[Mgs] reading the fine print

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Jan 24 12:41:10 MST 2013

Huh. I can't imagine anyone has ever collected on an oil manufacturer's
warranty.

Even if you can show receipts for every oil change over the life of the car
(to "prove" you used their oil exclusively), they can always claim you
abused the engine by overrevving it, or running low on coolant, or
something.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149