[Mgs] ZDDP Redux

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Jan 21 15:11:41 MST 2013

The reason for the repeated confusion is that in this case, the word
"Racing" is just marketing baloney. VR-1 synthetic "Racing Oil" is
apparently a street oil. I have not seen any reference to two different
grades or types of VR-1 -- just different weights.

Traditional "dino" (non-synthetic) Valvoline Racing Oil is just that --
racing oil, not recommended for street use.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149