[Mgs] Mounting bolt for s.u. fuel pump

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Jan 21 12:47:50 MST 2013

Guilty!  After I bought my current '69 B roadster I became aware that it
had a Midget fuel pump in it!  This was apparently because a DPO had
enlarged the passenger-side battery tray to hold a standard 12 volt
battery.  The Midget pump gave clearance for the bigger battery.  I put
the correct pump and fuel lines in the car and installed a group 26
battery.

One thing I didn't worry about was the bolt types that hold things
together.  My B is a driver, not a concourse car.

CR