[Mgs] Correlation Ham / MG Ownership

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 17:40:49 MST 2013

I'm a radio amateur, ND9B. There is also a couple in the local MG club who
are radio amateurs, but that's as far as it goes. I get a lot of comments on
the ham stick mounted to the rear bumper of my MGB. (It was quite a job
getting the ignition noise out of the car. but it can be done.)

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361