[Mgs] Correlation Ham / MG Ownership

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Tue Jan 15 13:57:20 MST 2013

The first person I knew that had an MG was an amateur actor, so yes...

Actually, I think the "technical" correlation mentioned is only valid for an
earlier generation. The "internet" no longer qualifies as any kind of
technical interest or hobby, any more than using a phone, or a household
appliance.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149