[Mgs] Correlation Ham / MG Ownership

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Jan 15 13:12:26 MST 2013

It's more likely related to email lists - technology in other words.

However my wife has often speculated about computers, airplanes, sailboats,
ham radio, and old English vehicles. She thinks that when you have one, you
are likely to be involved in at least two others and a high likelihood of
all of them. She does have a degree in psychology and I think I have really
just been a long term project.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK