[Mgs] ZDDP

Eugene Balinski eugeneb at nni.com
Fri Jan 11 13:01:00 MST 2013

IMHO  Valvoline VR-1 is suitable for the street IF you
purchase the street version.  It has all of the additivives
for the various SAE ratings.  Per the web site,

"Valvoline VR-1 Racing Motor Oil is a family of race-proven
lubricants formulated to provide high load carrying
characteristics, minimum foaming and maximum resistance to
thermal degradation. Exclusive chemistry reduces internal
friction and enhances power output under extreme service
conditions. Valvoline VR-1 Racing Motor Oil is recommended
for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol
fuels in track and street service. Valvoline VR-1 Racing
Motor Oil is for use in any car, light truck, van, or SUV
where API SN is recommended(see proper viscosity grade
below)."

API SN/SM/SL-               20W-50
API SH *             10W-30 20W-50
API CD/CF            10W-30 20W-50

http://www.valvoline.com/pdf/vr1_racing.pdf

Please point out if I am missing something...

Gene
80 B