[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 68, Issue 12

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Fri Jan 11 11:04:59 MST 2013

Well, personal experience counts for more than "antidotal" [sic] information
in my book. So after replacing the cam and lifters I am taking the issue
very seriously. I wonder, was the SAE testing a 1960s-era flat tappet
engine? Or just performing laboratory wear tests on a jig?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149